Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Singing Again!

What a great day it was. My Varsity Women's Choir met today during 1st period at school and they were absolutely amazing. They have been working so hard and it is finally paying off. I can't seem to find anything that they can't sight-read. Their skills in that area are becoming so strong that they are begging to be challenged daily. I love it!!!!! Then when you add on their concert pieces that they are working on, it's just icing on the cake. They sing with a rich, full tone and maturity beyond their years. It has been a long road and lots of hard work but they are seeing now the fruits of their labors.

Jimmy, Dan and I met tonight to practice. We are singing together once a week and I am having a wonderful time. Jimmy and Dan are not only great guys and really good friends, they are very talented singers. We have so much fun and we get some singing done also. Who knows when our first gig will be, but I am sure we will be prepared. Our music is varied but it is all religious music and praise to our Savior, Jesus Christ. I pray that he is pleased with us and our efforts to praise Him and show our love for him through the gracious gift of song that he gave us. I also thank Him for Jimmy and Dan coming into my life so that I may have this wonderful experience of Christian fellowship and worship. Have a great week!

No comments: